Do you enjoy meeting new people and networking? Do you have a background in customer service? We are looking for you!
1st Employment is now seeking a Staffing Specialist for our Fayetteville, AR office.
- Direct Hire-Full Time
- Potential for monthly bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Fills manufacturing positions by determining hiring requirements; planning and implementing recruiting campaigns; targeting, contacting, and qualifying candidates.
- Builds candidate database by targeting organizations and markets; locating, interviewing, and qualifying prospects
- Identifies recruiting resources, matches job qualifications and requirements with likely candidates
- Establishes candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions for each position.
Targeting, and cold-calling potential candidates using various search methods
Building personal networks; calling referrals; conducting screenings, interviews, and tests; examining background records; completing reference checks.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with Federal and State legal requirements, especially equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action (AA) guidelines, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintains human resource information system (HRIS) database
- People Skills
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Ability to thrive in fast paced work environment
- Be able to answer multi-line phones
- Sense of urgency