Operator 1 & 2
Pay rate: $12.00
Shift: 1st shift: Mon-Fri 6am/7am, – 2:30pm/3:30pm, required overtime on Saturday
2nd Shift: Mon-Thurs 2:30-pm-1am, required overtime on Friday
Electronics manufacturer seeking Operator 1 to provide assembly support for the Operations and support the new introduction (NPI) process. Position requires knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. The position swill assist in packing, assembly, prep, building line, and testing.
· Candidates must pass a drug screen and national criminal background check.
· Solid work history with no job gaps
· High School Diploma/GED
· Electronics or soldering experience preferred
· Regularly required to walk and sit
· Use of hands and fingers to handle or feel objects
· Lift up to 50lbs
· Stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or reach with hands and knees
· Work in a fast paced environment with high pressure and accuracy required
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today!