An audit firm in the Bentonville, AR area is seeking a Data/Audit Analyst to join their team! This position will be a remote/work from home position so you must have a computer, phone, and a quiet place to work. This is a full-time position.
- Risk Assessment: Analyze client contracts, isolate key audit exposure details, spend data analytics, summarize relevant risk attributes, conclude on overall risk and recovery opportunity by identifying potential areas of financial leakage.
- Audit Planning: Initiate supplier audits; prepare relevant correspondence, draft presentation materials, arrange and lead kick-off meetings, issue engagement letters and request for supplier data and documentation. Tracks audit planning tasks and ensures timely delivery of work product.
- Data Acquisition, Analysis and Preparation: Collect needed supplier data and documentation, perform analytics on supplier data for completeness and correlation, conduct limited baseline testing and transition project to the Lead Auditor for testing.
- Operations Support: Engage in operational supportive functions including but not limited to Productivity Reporting, systems setup and maintenance, and client billing and collections.
- Continuous Improvement: Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Professional Placement Division: