The 1st Employment Professional Placement Division is seeking a Cost Accountant for a local company.
Pay: $60,000 – $75,000/Year (Depending on Experience)
The Accountant position is responsible for assisting the finance department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Support the Financial Manager and Operations Team.
• Monitor & analyze production costs for accuracy and opportunities.
• Communicate with team members, customers and vendors.
• Update and publish daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
• Create and post journal entries.
• GL Reconciliations and support.
• Assist in all accounting functions.
• Some data entry.
• Other projects and analysis as assigned.
• Work with external auditors.
Duties, responsibilities and activities are not limited to list above and may change at any time.
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent experience.
• Strong analytical, organizational, system skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Cost accounting experience required.
• Proficient in Excel, Access skills a plus.
• Be detailed, flexible, and organized
• Ability to read and/or speak Chinese a plus.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
• This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open
• Filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role
• Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.