Maintains the front desk reception area, operates a multi-line telephone system, orders supplies, executes special assignments for Senior Management and ensures all visitors to the Corporate Office are welcomed in accordance with company expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and pleasantly answer all incoming phone calls and direct to the appropriate person.
- Greet all visitors in a friendly and professional manner. Determine whom they are here to see and direct them appropriately. If they must wait offer coffee, soft drinks or water.
- Maintain housekeeping in all common areas including kitchen, mailroom, hallways, lobby, restrooms, boardroom, meeting room, windows, etc. Ensure lobby, restrooms and kitchen are cleaned daily while vacuuming and dusting is done weekly. Keep front doors clean at all times. Ensure facility is maintained to our standard of excellence and presentable to the public at all times.
- Keep your personal work area organized and clean at all times. Ensure guests leave with a great impression of our professionalism.
- Sort, open and distribute mail daily.
- Process specific bills for payment as directed.
- Type, mail, shred, and copy as directed.
- Assure fax machine, copier and printer are stocked with paper and toner at all times.
- Maintain a sufficient but not excessive stock of office supplies. Always shop for best price.
- Order supplies for lots on daily basis.
- Manage the scheduling of Associate Condos including providing instructions for use and obtaining a key.
- Check Corporate Office scan faxes and direct them to the appropriate individual(s).
- Check the Customer Service Line regularly, log and direct calls to appropriate Associates.
- Send daily reports and weekly schedules on Fridays.
- Send Associate birthday cards to correct lots.
- Assist in renewing lot bonds and salesman licenses.
- Send and receive books from the corporate library as requested.
- Update and post Corporate and Lot phone lists on Intranet.
- Post documents to the Intranet as required.
- Schedule the use of Board and Training rooms.
- Assist with special projects and complete other requests as directed by Senior Management.