1st Employment is seeking CNC Operators for a local company.
Temp to Hire
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
- Read and interpret blueprints, micrometers, calipers and work orders
- Refer to specifications, orthographic drawings and reference plans to understand the project effectively
- Work with geometric dimensions and tolerances to maintain specifications.
- Enter programs into lathes including reference points to ensure smooth running of the machine
- Safely load raw materials into the machinery
- Meet tolerance environments of the machine by setting gauges and measuring instruments appropriately
- Perform preventive and regular maintenance on machines, equipment and tools used in all processes
- Follow the machining process from the very beginning to the end to ensure quality of parts
- Isolate any piece that may not conform to the standards of the work order
- Troubleshoot machining problems during processes to ensure efficacy of machine operation.
- Ensure that all CNC machines are lubricated properly before each processes initiation
- Create appropriate labor and time reports by following instructions provided by superiors
- Adjust machining tools so that required print tolerance can be achieved
- Complete all reports and other paperwork associated with machining projects in process
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!
Apply in person at our Rogers office: