Local mechanical contracting company seeking CNC Laser Operator
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Pay: $15+ DOE
A Shift – Tuesday- Friday 6am-5pm
B Shift – Saturday-Monday 6am-6pm
This position is responsible for the operation of cutting materials on the laser to meet customer quality requirements. Operators are to perform at the highest level and have a continuous improvement cultured mindset.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Everything to be cleaned daily to maintain at an immaculate level
- Ultra-low percentage of mistakes
- Operator to take ownership of machine
- Verify to see if material is available for job being cut
- Load and Unload Materials
- Maintain laser per Prima maintenance recommendation
- Grease all bearings with correct grease-ball screws use special grease
- Maintain dust collector and clean out dust cover track
- Blow out cooler filters at least 2x’s week
- Maintain a detailed maintenance log
- Change laser air filters prior to manufactures’ recommended hours
- Check tower forks and replace bent ones
- Empty laser slag drawers twice weekly and place material into recycle barrels
- Replace laser slats when they exceed useful life
- The Laser role requires certain tools. Many of the tools are company investments and some of the tools are team member investments.
- Team Member Investment: tape measure, calipers
Valid DL License
Must be 21+ for insurance purposes
Steel toed boots required
Candidates must pass a drug screen and national criminal background check.
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Fayetteville office: