Civil Engineer Technician
As a civil designer, you must have a high level of Civil Engineering understanding. Typical duties include the creation of subdivision and commercial development projects, street projects, drainage projects, and utility extension/rehab projects.
Qualifications for this position include:
- 2+ years work experience.
- Thorough understanding of Civil 3D/AutoCAD
- Knowledge of hydrology and hydraulics in order to put together drainage reports.
- Must be able to work individually and in teams, communicate effectively, and be able to meet project deadlines.
- Be willing to learn new skills and products.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k (after 1 year of employment)
- Paid Time Off