Call Center-Customer Resolution Associate
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests for service by researching, analyzing, entering, verifying system data, and taking appropriate action to assure accurate and timely resolution.
- Handle emergency contacts with accuracy and urgency to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
- Achieve first contact resolution by reviewing accounts and negotiating with customers to meet customer needs and minimize Company risk.
- Complete order entry and order completion of work orders.
- Actively promote the Company’s products, programs and services.
- Demonstrate and manage effective time utilization.
- Be a team player.
- Provide superior service resulting in a favorable perception of the Company.
- Develop skills to build partnerships within the Company.
- Develop business acumen.
- Attend ongoing classroom training and web-based learning opportunities to increase customer service skills and industry knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain positive and effective working relationships with other customer service employees as well as those in support services, including remittance, correspondence, billing, and credit and collections.
- Maintain positive and effective working relationships with employees in the field resource center.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Professional Division