6-8 Week Project
A well-established engineering firm is seeking experienced AutoCAD Revit drafters for a project.
- Candidate shall support the development of construction and project documents
- Candidate shall function as a structural/plant layout designer and work closely with lead engineers in the design of industrial based projects
- Candidate is responsible to provide quality control and ensure accuracy of all drawings developed. Candidate shall produce new or make modifications to existing Revit models and AutoCAD drawing files of structures for industrial manufacturing, processing, and storage facilities. Key elements of the duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare plant layout, structural and mechanical drawings to produce finished drawings under the supervision of a licensed professional engineer.
- Make revisions to drawings as directed by professional engineer during the design and construction phase of the project
- Produce drawings in accordance with engineering and CAD standards and industry standards.
- Provide QA/QC over office drawing production including ensuring accuracy of documents.
- Work with management and professional engineers in the development of standards.
Key requirements of the candidate qualifications are:
- Extensive knowledge of Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software.
- Knowledge of material handling and agricultural processing facility layout, meat processing, rendering, bulk storage and other similar facility types.
- Knowledge of structural drafting of all major materials of construction.
- Knowledgeable of structural steel detailing, concrete/rebar layout and detailing
- Knowledge of plant layout
- Aptitude for visualizing in 3-D
- Experience with industrial drawings
- Knowledgeable of building applications, construction methods and relevant building codes
- Functional knowledge of Excel, Word, or other office type software’s
- Requires interaction and coordination with other design disciplines to complete design tasks.
- Must occasionally travel to client sites for gathering information and measurements of existing facilities.
- Must be able to trouble-shoot computer software problems when they arise.
- The above description shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Professional Division