JOB TITLE: Burial Vault Installer Technician
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
1st Employment in Springdale is looking for candidates who have their CDL at a local cemetery.
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Must have a clear driving record and background
- CDL Class A or B required
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs
- Maintain a professional appearance
Job Duties, include but are not limited to:
- Traveling by way of company vehicle to the cemetery and successfully locating the correct gravesite and assessing it for any problems
- Ensuring all materials, tools and product are safely loaded on the company truck
- Safely setting up and securing the concrete burial vault over the pre-dug grave
- Communicating with and assisting as necessary the funeral director/client
- Systematically disassembling the gravesite service and organizing components according to company standard
- Skillfully completing jobs within the cemetery such as monument repair and monument installation
Shift: 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Saturdays and Sundays are required as needed.
Pay: $15-20/hr depending on experience
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Springdale office: