1st Employment in Springdale is searching for Brazer Operators for American Tubing’s Copper Plant in Springdale.
Pay: $11.21/Hr (or more depending on experience)
Temp to Hire
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
The Brazer Operator (Auto) position is a valuable part of the production team, ensuring production quotas are met in a timely manner while observing the highest standards of safety and quality. Essential Functions/Duties Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure all safety rules are being followed while running auto brazer and handling torch.
- Load components into brazing fixture on the automatic brazing machine.
- Repair assemblies using a hand-held torch and brazing wire.
- Check parts to blueprint to make sure they meet customer requirements.
- Read work order to verify you are using the correct components required.
- Visually inspect parts for damage.
- Work with team to meet quotas and goals and keeping area clean.
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns.
- Transferring components within department utilizing tubs or pallet jacks.
Duties, responsibilities and activities are not limited to list above and may change at any time.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test and Background Check
- Must pass Required English and Basic Math Test (Will Take in Office)
- 6 MONTHS of Industrial Experience required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Needs to be HIGHLY motivated, and ready to work!
- Good attendance is crucial!
- Must be willing and able to work 7 days per week when needed