Do you enjoy meeting new people and networking? Do you have a background in customer service? We are looking for you!
1st Employment is now seeking a Bilingual Staffing Specialist for our Springdale, AR office.
Direct Hire-Full Time
Job Purpose: Fills manufacturing positions by determining hiring requirements; planning and implementing recruiting campaigns; targeting, contacting, and qualifying candidates.
· Determines talent acquisition objectives by studying organization and executive job succession plans; identifying job qualifications and requirements; conferring with hiring executives. Builds candidate database by targeting organizations and markets; locating, interviewing, and qualifying prospects.
· Identifies recruiting sources by determining current needs; locating and evaluating sources; matching job qualifications and requirements with likely candidate sources.
· Develops recruiting materials by collecting, designing, and preparing written and visual materials; writing and coordinating organization web page content; establishing web browser and Internet access to organization information and job application processes; preparing print advertisements and job board postings.
· Establishes candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions for each position; preparing research strategies; researching, targeting, and cold-calling potential candidates using search engines involving Boolean and flip searches, chat rooms, message boards, and executive job fairs; building personal networks; calling referrals; conducting screenings, interviews, and tests; examining background records; completing reference checks.
· Refers qualified candidates by summarizing qualifications; forwarding information to hiring executive; arranging visit, including travel and accommodations.
· Extends employment offers by negotiating final terms; completing contracts.
· Avoids legal challenges by complying with Federal and State legal requirements, especially equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action (AA) guidelines, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
· Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
· Maintains human resource information system (HRIS) database by entering recruiting and hiring data; integrating information.
· Prepares recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Interviewing Skills
· Building Relationships
· People Skills
· Verbal Communication
· Data Entry Management
· Handles Pressure
MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH!