The 1st Employment Professional Placement Division is seeking an Audit Assistant for a local company
$14hr- $16hr (DOE)
This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Statement Auditors that are conducting statement solicitations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for assisting Statement Auditors in the following tasks:
- Identify and Key credits from supplier statements within the guidelines set out for the
- Create and email authorization requests (approval forms) for any credits within scope.
- Initiate required follow up phone calls and or emails to vendors for any authorization
- requests (approval forms) not returned.
- Make phone calls to vendors for current contacts and statement requests.
- Saving incoming emails into the TRACER system.
- Update and maintain vendor contacts in TRACER.
- Other duties as may be assigned by BASC Director
- Customer Service Focus: Must represent company in a professional and positive manner
- in all interactions with vendors and clients. Respond promptly to both external and
- internal customer needs.
- Communication: Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Goal oriented and self‐motivated
- Effective organizational skills
- Detail oriented