We are seeking multiple Assembly Workers in Stilwell.
Temp to Hire
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
The duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Assist in the assembly and/or fabrication of Elements products per specifications.
- Perform quality checks in accordance with quality standards & procedures.
- Complete necessary documentation/paperwork.
- Sere, sleeve, bag, & box.
- Follow directions and perform tasks as assigned by Lead and Supervisors.
- Achieve production rates and work at a speed commensurate to that of machine operators.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Acquire a working knowledge of Facet’s product line.
- Follow the 5S system.
The tools used include, but may not be limited to:
- Sand paper
- Staple gun
- Sere gun
- Tape measure (standard & metric)
- Box cutter
- Pallet jack
- Pneumatic scissors
- Able to speak English
- Able to work in a warm environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Siloam Springs office: