This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Use of hand and air tools.
- Set-up and run all assembly equipment.
- Ability to perform all tasks on the assembly line.
- Ability to train all tasks on the assembly line to co-workers.
- Read work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Maintain production records.
- Perform on line go/no-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Read/understand engineering blueprints to layout, measure and mark work pieces.
- Perform assigned tasks as required.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Siloam Springs office: