The Office Administrative Assistant will handle support for various departments and personnel. The OAA will be expected to be professional at all times and present himself/herself in a positive way that actively maintains the firm’s core values HT3 and service standards.
General duties, responsibilities and expectations for this position are as follows:
- Provide excellent customer service to incoming guests, callers, and co-workers.
o Take ownership of the front desk and build relationships with our clients. (Call by name, get to know the clients and who they work with at our office)
- Answer in-coming calls and route them to the appropriate party; messages will be taken only under special circumstances.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the telephone system and provide training as required for relief personnel.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing faxes.
- Sign for incoming and outgoing deliveries and coordinate/distribute daily mail appropriately
- Maintenance of the Office Kitchen area including:
o Cleaning and re-stocking refrigerator as needed
o Ordering of beverages/coffee supplies.
o Replenishing snacks and beverages daily in the kitchen/refrigerator.
- Manage conference room Outlook calendar.
- Set up trainings, meetings and SKYPE meetings
- Manage FV Networking Outlook calendar
- Manage FV office supplies
- Maintain clean workroom
- Maintain common areas including conference rooms and lobby
- Maintain the shred bins for the office
- Social Committee Member
- Coordinate items back and forth to other offices
- Create folders, packets, copies of HT marketing, for clients and HT Staff
- Help on deadline days for a checks and balances system of client electronic forms
- Various data entry as requested.
- Update client address changes in databases.
- Various scanning to client folders as requested.
- Reorganize office areas as needed for efficiency.
- Refill paper in all stations of the office.
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Professional Placement Division: