The 1st Employment Professional Division is seeking an Accountant for a local company in Springdale.
Benefits: Health Insurance/Vacation/Sick Time
We have a family-owned company based in Northwest Arkansas looking for a Staff Accountant that will work closely with our other accountants and operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping. Looking for an energetic and passionate individual to maintain record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations and processing of AP, reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, assisting in all aspects of accounting duties, offering a high level of customer service to our operations teams, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Manage all accounts payable processes
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective action
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Accounting Degree preferred.