Account Resolution Specialist
40 hours weekly. M-S with one day off during the week.
- Contacts delinquent customers by telephone or text message to collect overdue payments
- May grant payment extensions using rules set forth by America’s Car-Mart, Inc.
- Confers with customers to determine if their monthly incomes, after living expenses, enable them to meet their credit obligations.
- Seeks to establish an excellent two-way communications relationship with every customer to facilitate solution of any issues.
- Enters new customer data and other data for current customers in Company’s computer database.
- Answer incoming text messages or calls from customers who are late on their payments.
o Provide appropriate resolution by:
? Scheduling an appointment at the dealership and communicating with dealership what the appropriate resolution should be.
? Working to resolve the issue ourselves and communicate the resolution to the appropriate dealership
- Assist in identifying other lot level issues that may be contributing to the collections issues and communicate those issues to the appropriate department.
- Follow company policies and procedures and support the company’s mission, vision, values, and standards of ethics.
- Daily attendance is required to ensure all duties are completed in a timely fashion.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your direct manager.