Load Logistics Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Supply Chain / Logistics degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in a sales/customer service & financial/accounting capacity desirable.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to handle conflict
- Experience with freight brokerage and working in a DAT system
- The ability to work with technology and learn quickly
- Sales or customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Build strong relationships with customers and carriers to determine their freight needs
- Brokering freight
- Negotiate shipment movements with carriers
- Maintain and develop carrier relationships
- Provide general carrier support and customer service.
- Leverage multiple reports to ensure carriers are reporting shipment-related events properly.
- Increase load volume
- Maximize profitability while maintaining requisite service levels to the customer
- Make calls to prospect and build your book of business from the ground up
- Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight
- Negotiate price with shippers and carriers
- Manage daily shipments, resolving issues, to ensure pickup and delivery is on time
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Professional Division