1. Forklift operators must be trained on the specific type of powered industrial they will be certified to operate.
2. A forklift weighs ___________ a typical car.
3. The pre-operational inspection of a forklift should be performed once a week.
4. The distance from the mast to the center of gravity of the load is called the _____________ .
5. When the combined center of gravity shifts outside of the stability triangle, the forklift will be unstable and may tip over.
6. You should back down a ramp when carrying a load on a lift truck
7. What should you do before lifting a load?
8. When following another vehicle, you should maintain a __________ truck distance between you and the other vehicle.
9. When traveling in areas frequented by pedestrians, the pedestrians always have the right of way.