Shifts: Normal operations are Monday through Friday.
If production is not met, operations will run on Saturdays.
Start/End Times: Start times and end times will vary daily, depending on production
- 8-12 hour shifts (employees will be required to work until released by supervisor)
1. Call In Times
- Call in Times: Conagra’s production start times change daily for both 1st and 2nd To be scheduled for either 1st or 2nd shift you must call in daily (M-F). Please Note, call in time is competitive. Do not leave a voice mail for calling in to be scheduled. You will continue to call until you reach a 1st employment representative. The call in times are as follows:
How to Wash:
• Rinse hands under clean running water.
• Apply an amount of cleaning compound as recommended by the manufacturer.
• Rub hands together vigorously for 20 seconds while ensuring that soil is removed from under the fingernails and from the surfaces of the hands and arms, including prosthetic devices.
• Thoroughly rinse hands under clean, running water.
• Immediately follow with a thorough drying using single-use disposable towels or a continuous towel system that supplies a new towel at each use or a heated air, hand drying device or a pressurized air blast.
Conagra has sanitation areas for hand-washing that is convenient to food handling areas.
Employees must thoroughly wash their hands prior to entering the production area.
Hands must also be washed after handling boxes, touching nose and face and after using toilet facilities.
I acknowledge that the conditions listed above are absolute and non-negotiable and that any employee in violation of these practices is subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.